The Cradlepoint AER2100 is the first in a new generation of cloud-managed 4G networking solutions that helps enterprises increase bandwidth and achieve four-nines reliability in a secure, flexible, and open-architecture platform. As a cloud-managed solution, the Cradlepoint AER is designed for the distributed enterprise to intelligently manage wired and 4G wireless connectivity for a more reliable “connected experience” at the Edge. Network administrators can extend applications and services to remote branches with a solution that is customizable through the real-time deployment of cloud-enabled services, applications, and analytics. This all-in-one solution combined with Cradlepoint’s Enterprise Class Support is defining a new standard for networking in the distributed enterprise.
- Supports LTE Advanced, with SIM-based auto-carrier selection (LP6 versions only)
- Optimized for WAN Diversity™ with integrated wired and wireless 4G WAN (including private network support)
- Dual-band concurrent 802.11ac high performance WiFi
- Cloud-managed for zero-touch configuration at deployment
- Advanced routing and best-in-class, cloud-based security options
- Extensible and easily integrated best-in-class, enterprise applications via an Open API
- Certified dual modem models for a “Cut-the-Wire” solution
Cradlepoint Enterprise Cloud Manager Network Management & Application Platform
DEPLOY & MANAGE THE INTELLIGENT NETWORK
Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically-distributed stores and branch locations with Enterprise Cloud Manager, Cradlepoint’s network management and application platform. Improve productivity, reduce costs, and enhance the intelligence of your network and business operations.
- DEPLOYMENT — configure devices by groups or individually, and update firmware easily with a few clicks for zero-touch at installation.
- MANAGEMENT — monitor device statuses in real-time and set proactive alerts for optimized 3G/4G data usage and network uptime.
- INTELLIGENCE — easy-to-use network analytics help optimize WAN traffic, improving network performance and the quality of experience at the Edge.