Cradlepoint ARC CBA850
The Cradlepoint ARC CBA850 is a turnkey networking solution for best-in-class 3G/4G/LTE failover that integrates seamlessly with existing network infrastructure.
Using Enterprise Cloud Manager PRIME, the ARC CBA850 provides the ability to extend management capability to any primary router Out-of-Band without a static IP. Equipped with Power-over-Ethernet for flexible, unobtrusive placement anywhere to optimize cellular reception, this powerful solution reduces truck rolls, consolidates infrastructure, and maximizes uptime for businesses that require always-on connectivity.
Defining the industry standard for reliability in cellular routing, the cloud-managed ARC CBA850 empowers administrators to maximize infrastructure investments with a high-speed, automatic secondary path to access and control the network at remote locations when connectivity is lost or even if the primary router goes down.
BEST-IN-CLASS BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- Supports LTE Advanced (LP6, LP5 versions only)
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE support with dual SIM capability
- High-speed 4G LTE for the most demanding applications
- Access primary router CLI Out-of-Band to avoid costly truck rolls
- Maximize revenue and protect your brand from downtime
- Robust analytics to manage performance, data, and usage
- Configure, monitor, and manage remotely
- Create real-time alerts to monitor network availability
DEPLOY QUICKLY, SCALE, AND LOWER INSTALLATION COSTS
- SIM-based auto-carrier selection (LP6, LP5, LP4 versions only)
- Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration
- Integrates easily with existing infrastructure for turnkey networking failover
SECURE AND PROTECT
- Virtual Server/Port Forwarding, IPv6
- Designed for PCI 3.0 compliant network architectures