Enterprise Cloud Manager with Cradlepoint NetCloud
Enterprises around the world are embracing cloud, mobile, and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies to decrease complexity while increasing business agility, empowering their distributed workforces, and gaining operational insights. A growing amount of critical enterprise network traffic is moving off private IP networks and on to the public Internet via wired and wireless broadband. At the same time, workforces are becoming more and more geographically distributed.
The effect is that the LAN is being replaced by the WAN—people, places, and things require secure, fast and reliable connectivity no matter their location. And businesses face challenges meeting these increasingly complex demands using legacy solutions.
Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically distributed locations with Enterprise Cloud Manager, Cradlepoint’s network management service within the Cradlepoint NetCloud platform. Improve productivity, reduce costs, and enhance the intelligence of your network and business operations.
INSTANT INSIGHTS & INTELLIGENT MANAGEMENT
Proactive alerts and reporting enable you to better manage devices across your organization.
- Robust analytics to manage performance, data usage, and costs
- Application aware policies for intelligent WAN selection and optimization
- Manage networks intelligently with real-time QoE analytics
- Set alerts for 3G/4G modem connectivity issues, data usage, failed login attempts, modem removal, unauthorized users or con?guration changes
LOWER THE TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
Protect mission-critical applications – improve network uptime and performance while reducing costs:
- Using cloud secure access, extend management capability to any primary router out-of-band without a static IP (ECM PRIME only)
- Perform remote diagnostics — status reports and error logs
- Troubleshoot without onsite IT support
- Monitor 3G/4G data usage, avoid overages
- Reduce truck rolls, saving time and money
- Prevent poor customer experiences and lost revenue caused by Internet downtime
PROTECT YOUR NETWORK
- Secure data transactions with advanced VPN options
- Integrate Zscaler Internet Security to inspect and filter “direct to internet” traffic with near-zero latency
- Unified Threat Management (IPS/IDS) security options
- Enterprise class Tier 4 datacenter, SSAE Type II (SAS 70) compliance
- Upgrade ?rmware remotely — ensure up-to-date security and PCI compliance
- Zero-touch configuration at installation for rapid deployment
- Deliver services and applications for increased security and capabilities
- Integrate easily with enterprise applications using Cradlepoint's Open API
- Cloud-managed instant scalability with no capital infrastructure costs