Cradlepoint COR IBR350 Series
The Cradlepoint COR IBR350 is an affordable, compact, high performance 4G/LTE gateway designed for mission critical connectivity to the Internet of Things.
With a carrier-certified, integrated modem for enterprise-grade availability, the COR IBR350 delivers high-speed connectivity with a form factor and feature set suited for the Internet of Things. Cradlepoint’s industry-leading Modem Health Management (MHM) optimizes signal strength, defining the industry standard for reliability in cellular routing. Using Enterprise Cloud Manager, network administrators have the ability to configure, monitor, and manage their deployments through the cloud.
- High-speed 4G LTE for the most demanding applications
- Modem Health Management (MHM) to ensure always-on connectivity
- XLTE support for more coverage
- Robust analytics to manage performance, data, and usage
- Configure, monitor, and manage remotely
- Create real-time alerts to monitor network availability
DEPLOY QUICKLY, SCALE, AND LOWER INSTALLATION COSTS
- Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration at installation
- Integrate easily into physical spaces with small form factor
SECURE AND PROTECT
- Stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- VPN Tunneling (IPSec, GRE, NAT-less routing, Virtual Server/Port Forwarding, IPv6)
- Designed for PCI 3.0 compliant network architectures